Solferino Farm

 

The Farm was named by French troops who held this part of the line in early 1915.

 

The cemetery is opposite the site of the farm.

 

 

 

The cemetery was begun in October 1917.

 

 

 

There are 296 Commonwealth burials from the First World War.

There are 3 German burials from the First World War

5 burials from the Second World War which were made during the 1940 retreat to Dunkirk.

 

CWGC Index     Home