This cemtery was first used at the end of April 1915 and was in use until May 1916. It was used again from July 1917 and contains 283 burials, of which 277 are known. These include 192 United Kingdom, 26 Canadian and 62 New Zealand. In Row C, there is a collective grave of 23 men from the 2nd Duke of Wellington’s (West Riding) Regiment. These men were killed in the German gas attach at Hill 60 on 5th May 1915.