The cemetery is 1km from Wulverghem. The front line was just east of the village. There are 443 burials of which 435 are identified.
The first burial in the cemetery was that of Private T. W. Gilday, 2nd Manchester Regiment, 18th November 1914. The last was that of Sgt. A. E. Pook, 29th Bn Durham Light Infantry, 14th October 1918.