This cemetery sits at the back of a farmyard. The farm was taken by the Guards Division, alongside the French, on 8th October 1917. The cemetery was used until November 1917. There are 76 identified casualties and 6 unidentified casualties. Two of the casualties are officers of the 10th Battalion Sherwood Foresters – Lt C. F. S. Cox (29/10/1917) and Capt. R. C. Coningsby (29/10/1917).