This cemetery was established by the 1st Dorsets and the 1st East Surreys in April 1915. It has an unusual shape as the front line is just beyond the wood. There are 212 United Kingdom, 111 Canadian, and 3 Australian graves. 32 of the 326 men buried here are unidentified. There are many graves from 2nd, 3rd and 10th Canadians battalions and also the London Regiment.